Learn the classic Hawaiian sport of surfing in one lesson with our professional CPR and First Aid certified surf instructors.
Stand Up Paddle Board Lessons
Group Lessons: 4:1 students per instructor maximum (open for others to join),
Semi-Private Lessons: 4:1 students per instructor (just your group),
Private Lessons 1:1 student per instructor
- Group Lesson 13 years or older
- Private Lesson All ages
- Semi-Private Lesson For 2 People (10 years or older)
- Semi-Private Lesson For 3 People (10 years or older)
- Semi-Private Lesson For 4 People (10 years or older)
Stand-Up Paddle Board Lessons in Maui
Experience one of the world’s fastest-growing sports by taking a stand-up paddle board lesson with Sea Maui Surf.
Paddle boarding is not only fun but also a great workout that combines strength, balance, and flexibility. With expert guidance from our instructors, you can become very comfortable in the water and on your board within 1.5 hours.
Enjoy Maui’s ocean playground (including Hawaiian fish, sea turtles, whales, and much more) as you glide across Hawaiian waters. Stand-up paddle boarding is a versatile sport that can be enjoyed by all ages and skill levels.
- Stand Up Paddle Board
- Stand Up Paddle
- Protective rash guard
- Booties (aqua socks)
- Changing room
- Surf photography available
- All packages and equipment rentals include complimentary water safety briefings.